Meaning of Zenith:
- To reach the highest point or the culmination.
Use Zenith in a sentence :
- If this project gets successfully implemented, I will reach the zenith of my career.
- I would reach the zenith of my political career, if I become the President.
Zenith in Hindi :
Meaning of Wanton:
- To be wild, undisciplined and unmanageable.
Use Wanton in a sentence :
- There are five kids in our neighborhood who are very wanton.
- Would you call me wanton just because I want to have fun once in a while?
Wanton in Hindi :
Meaning of Visage:
- Refers to the appearance or features of a face.
Use Visage in a sentence :
- He did not see the familiar visage of his friend; instead there were only mangled remains and torn flesh.
- Jeckyl and Hide were two sides of a monstrous visage.
Visage in Hindi :
Meaning of Verbatim:
- To repeat or to say something exactly word-by-word.
Use Verbatim in a sentence :
- I am sorry to say, this is the verbatim conversation that your husband had with his mistress today.
- I remember all the dialogues from Othello verbatim.
Verbatim in Hindi :
Meaning of Venerable:
- Someone who commands respect and reverence.
Use Venerable in a sentence :
- My venerable father died yesterday after a prolonged illness.
- The venerable guru of the vaishnavas attained Samadhi yesterday.
Venerable in Hindi :
Meaning of Vacillate:
- To be indecisive in nature.
Use Vacillate in a sentence :
- A strong leader does not vacillate in his decisions.
- While you vacillate here over your decisions, somebody else will usurp your position.
Vacillate in Hindi :
Meaning of Usurp:
- To seize or to take possession of something that belongs to another.
Use Usurp in a sentence :
- He did not usurp your property because he is the rightful heir.
- His uncle helped him to usurp the throne by force.
Usurp in Hindi :
Meaning of Urbane:
- To be more polished and sophisticated.
Use Urbane in a sentence :
- They seem modern and urbane but underneath they are all animals.
- Her guests were more urbane than her and I was frightened to even talk with them.
Urbane in Hindi :
Meaning of Transient:
- Refers to something that is not permanent or enduring.
Use Transient in a sentence :
- Pain and grief are very transient and all will heal with the passage of time.
- Some believe that love is transient but I do not believe it.
Transient in Hindi :